Please note: This item can’t be shipped outside of Australia.
- Helps relieve the symptoms of cold and flu
- Helps relieve muscular and arthritic pain
- Removes stubborn stains and grease marks
- Natural cleaner and freshener
- Excellent in laundry wash
Bath & Hot Tub: add a teaspoon or two (5-10ml) to water for an invigorating and refreshing bath.
Spots & Stains: remove grease marks and stains on clothes and fabrics by rubbing with oil-moistened cloth.
Woolens & Work Clothes: Clean and freshen by adding 2 capfuls to wash.
- Eucalyptus oil is highly concentrated and can be toxic if ingested in large quantities. Store in correct container in a cool pace and keep out of reach of children.
- Always use sparingly and with care. Avoid contact with eyes, mucous membranes, lips and tongue.
- Patch test a small area on individuals with sensitive skin and young children.
- Eucalyptus oil is flammable and should be kept away from flames, heat and sparks.